- Laine's was this tiny little 'goldifsh bowl' of a store in the corner (near the toilet)?
- We had lovely shag carpet on the floor (courtesy of the previous tenants - a lingerie shop)
- We had classes in the middle of the store, sitting around that small table - maximum 6 people, and people would walk around us while we had class going on (and sometimes make comments)
- Classes were simple - like "Ribbon Class" or "Inking Class"
- we had Laura Ashley brand patterned paper
- it was just me and Elaine teaching classes and Nancy, Cyn, Iver and my mum did retail
- we sold French General jewellery kits and memo boards
- there would be nowhere to walk whenever new stocks arrived
and hey, here's a big thank you all the friends who have supported us and been with us since the beginning - we remember your kindness to us and your smiling faces most of all.