Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Things on My Table...

1.  A vintage metal case for May:
2.  Three happy layouts using Echo Park "This & That" collection (also for May):


 
and by May I mean the month, not some mysterious woman who is getting all my scrapbooking projects... which means I'm back to designing classes again!  This time for PaperMarket.  I'll let you know exactly which outlet once everything's confirmed.  It will be good to see everybody again. :)

3.  Baboo's shoes - which are getting their soles repaired - Beacon's to the rescue!

Things on My Plate:
1. Helping the Critters prepare for the coming exams in May
2. One more project for May classes
3. Design Team projects
4.  And perhaps a haircut when I get irritated enough by the weather...

The days are just packed!

6 comments:

Blossom inch said...

wah so nice..Sharon...I am crazy seeing all the projects. Oh yes, Beacon's help ha...

Heather Jacob said...

soooooo interesting .. always loving your beautiful color sense and the detail .. oozing with love and passion xoxox

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the sneaks!! And Beacon's is the BEST!!! LOVE THEM!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CK Chai said...

Lovely! I wanted to attend the vintage metal case class... hope it will be @ Raffles City Branch. *Praying hard*

ActualExams said...

This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.