Thursday, May 10, 2012

My First Graphic45 DT post

I have been dyyyyying to show you this since I sent it in quite some time ago, but I thought I'd wait till it got featured on the G45 blog. (some of you might have been wondering what happened since the DT announcement - like did they revoke her DTship or something? why isn't she posting any G45 projects?....hahaha)

So, right now the lovely ladies at Graphic45 have been featuring the new 2012 design team over the past few days and today its my turn to get featured along with Betto (love his name!).   And now I can show you my favourite among the projects I submitted for the final audition.  (I'll show you the other projects I submitted over the next few posts - wanna try to keep the posts short)

"My Closet Space"
 The 'closet' opens up:
to reveal suitcases:
 clothes:
a mirror and other usual closet-y things:
All made mostly from the Graphic45 chipboard tags and papers.  Almost all the little objects have journaling mini books or tags hidden inside them:
 and you can tell I had a super fun time making this - it was like playing dollhouses.

Supplies List (Graphic45):
Papers - Graphic45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection 
Die cut alphabet 2 - I used what was leftover from using the circle alphabets to make the 'grille' on the front window.

Other Supplies:
Bazzill Kraft cardstock
Tim Holtz Idea-ology hanger clips
Tim Holtz Idea-ology curio knobs
Tim Holtz Idea-ology swivel clasps
Prima vintage metal buttons Romantique
Maya Road small round journey tin
Maya Road velvet resin blossoms cream
Ribbons: Maya road / unknown
Mark Richards Bling
October Afternoon Mini Market stickers (black and cream)
Metal charms (glass bottle, lamp, mini camera): unknown
Black acrylic Paint

More Graphi45 goodness coming up in the next post! :)

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Just gorgeous!!! You are simply AMAZING!

Sue Lui said...

Aahhhhh!!! Love this, Sharon. :) You managed to fit this into your box?

Blossom inch said...

absolutely breathtaking and gorgeous!

Jessy Christopher said...

Can't think of anyone who is more perfect than you to handle the G45! you + G45 = PERFECT!!

Nancy Wethington said...

So beautifully detailed!

Julia Cheang said...

Awesome! so pretty and dainty!

Betty said...

Wowwww!!! I like it!! Amazingly beautiful closet I would like to have... Congrats again for being G45 DT!

curlyqmosaics said...

I am speechless! This is so amazing...great design and such intricate detail. Love it!

jengd said...

This is utterly amazing and absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on your well-deserved G45 DT role!

Unknown said...

This is sheer brilliance Sharon. I am in love with this project and it just gets better & better with each picture. How fun!!!

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!!!!
Jenn Tan

Suriana Ju said...

Love this project..!
Awesome !