Friday, March 8, 2013

Secret Garden - the book....sort of

Graphic45's super lovely collection Secret Garden actually reminds me of the old book I read as a child, (and is incidentally the name of a Korean drama serial - which I haven't watched)... so what better project to work on with this collection than a book...

An altered book, that is...


This used to be an old book....but its now a new "Secret Garden" book... here's what happened:

I love books.....for reading AND for creating... don't you? ;)

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably imagine that which you stated.
Your favorite justification appeared to be on
the net the simplest factor to be mindful of.
I say to you, I definitely get annoyed at the same time as other people
think about worries that they plainly do not
recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon
the highest and outlined out the whole thing with no need side-effects , people
can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thank you

my blog ... plus de retweet
My webpage > Achat Retweet pas cher

Unknown said...

Love your altered book Sharon! Great project and thanks for all the wonderful pictures. :) Hugs

Anonymous said...

This is stunning as adways!!