Been away at children's church camp with the Critters and hubby. Back now, with something fun to share:
Mini-Album: "For The Record" (Maya Road Chipboard Album)
Challenged myself to see how many Purple Onion stamps I could use and tried to use as little patterned paper as possible for this project. Here's how it turned out. See if you can spot all the stamps!:
And on the back of each page I used phone book paper and stamped some leaves on the side and added details. (Sorry, can't show you the rest - especially the Vital Stats one! Haha)
I really like:
1. How stamping grey on white looks in the background
2. The colour combination - it's 'quiet' nice...
3. Stamping on phonebook paper with grey / black
So For the Record, there are a total of 13 Purple Onion stamps used on this (there are more if you count the separate images from each set):
1. Late 1800s Script Background (my all time favourite, so must have it on the cover)
2. Brocante Set
3. What's the Point?
5. Stems & Grass Set (not shown)
6. Blossoms (not shown)
7. Leaf Set
8. Bare Tree (not shown)
9. Ribbon Label
10. Date Me
11. 2008 Vintage Calendar Stamp
12. 2008 Vintage Calendar
Whew! This was fun....nothing like a good challenge to get you going now and then eh?