Made these as custom embellishments for this month's mini album class. Here's the recipe:
You will need:
1. Modelling paste
2. Piping bag and nozzle that you are willing to sacrifice to the cause of art
3. Non-stick craft sheet (like the one Ranger makes)
4. Willingness to get your hands messy
2. Fill piping bag with modelling paste (you will need to 'encourage' the modelling paste a bit- it does not go in willingly. heh)
3. pretend you are baker squeezing out icing onto non-stick craft sheet
4. ruin many cookies, dirty your hands trying to wipe them off and stuff them back in the bag until you finally get just the right amount of pressure to squeeze out nice shaped ones.
4. Leave modelling paste cookies to dry overnight
5. Gently peel cookies off non-stick craft sheet
6. Enjoy! (DO NOT EAT!!!)
(Note: hand above has already been washed so that it is fit to photograph....you would not want to see how it looked before this)
2. Nine Layouts
I have finished all nine (phew!) layouts for August's classes. There'll be 3 layout classes in August and each features three pages. And here are sneaks of all nine, hot out of the oven:
Class: "OUT OF BOUNDS" - these layouts are all 'built from scratch' with no 12X12" boundary or base
Class: "Antiquity" - layouts featuring distressing techniques and lots of vintage images.
Class: "Little Critters" - layouts featuring little creatures and critters
3. One Mini Album I Like A Lot
Class: "Perspective" - using 7 Gypsies envelope album and featuring Ranger memory glass and capsules.
All the samples are ready for viewing at the store and I think you should be able to start booking class tomorrow.
And now, the cook will take a little rest before thinking about September's menu....phew!