Sunday, December 18, 2011

November Favourite

 inner cover
This album was a favourite in November. And I think its cos everyone had fun making the pages
That flip open like this when you pull the tag at the top
I took this design from an easel card tutorial on youtube which I can't seem to locate now... :(
Modified it to fit the album.

If anybody finds the link, let me know!!


Heather Jacob said...

yummy yummy yummy !!!!! you do the most awesome minis .... fabulous stuff ... hugz x

Jaime Lee said...

This was such a cool album and love the pull out tab! Do you think, you will teach in the class? Am so looking forward in your Jan 2012 class. I may be in Spore in Jan and will try to sneak into your class again ;)

Blossom inch said...

fabulous mini Sharon...totally cool techniques used!

teacher jessy said...

As always cool techniques!! Love the colors in the album :)

sylvie said...

very beautiful and i love fotos!!!