Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Channelling....

handbound book (multi-needle coptic stitch) with canvas wrapped covers
When I was designing this project for last month's class, I decided from the start that it would be present for a dear friend...
And so, I decided to "think Jaz" as I worked....and this was the result.  Do you think it's "Jaz-zy"? :)
It was fun being 'someone else' for a while... got the mojo going too!

Thank you everybody who attended this class and got their hands dirty painting and glittering with me! Hope you had fun!

10 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhh this is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the little birdcage and those scissors!!!

Blossom inch said...

this is a very beautiful book...gorgeous

Julia Cheang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Cheang said...

Your experiment of assuming an altered ego works really well. The book is simply gorgeous! I have enjoyed the class very much because you made the multi-needle coptic binding method seemed so easy and straight-forward. :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow this is just divine! I guess I say wow all the time when I am at ur blog! Gosh so much to see on this cover itself /)

Unknown said...

LOVE this Sharon, what a wonderful gift! All of the little touches are treasures waiting to be discovered, lucky friend. :-)

Unknown said...

Me again, I wanted to share with you that I have selected your blog to receive the Liebster Blog Award. I am always inspired by the artful creations you make and I'd love to share your talent with others. I hope you'll check out my blog for deets and that you will accept it.

Heather Jacob said...

Delish !!!!! you are so awesome Sharon .. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee everything you do ... hugz x

jaz lee said...

WOWWWW this JAZ is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo fortunate! Thank you sharon!!!

love
jaz

sylvie said...

SO CUTE!!!!