Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Of Staples Sneaks and Halloween Clocks

Hi everybody!

Have you seen the new staples on the Graphic45 blog?  I love love love the keys!!! Can't wait to use them!

Today on the blog, my little halloween grandfather clock is featured.  Here's what it looks like:
This is the pendulum (my favourite part)
and the clock face...(wish I'd managed to get a clock mechanism for this so it would actually work for real)
And here's a little tutorial so you can make one too if you like! :)

Graphic45 Supplies:
8.  Bewitched

Other supplies:

1.  Black acrylic paint
2.  Tim Holtz Ideo-logy pocket watch
3.  Ribbon - May Arts
4. String for tyling
5. book ring - my own


Something to make for when October comes around eh?
Catch you later!

9 comments:

Valentina said...

just a word:
AMAZING!!!!

VALE

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I saw this on G45's blog and FELL IN LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE!! This is just GORGEOUS!!! WOW!!!

Tina said...

OMGosh I am completely gobsmacked!!!
I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it.Great job.

Nancy Wethington said...

Love, love, love! So very clever!

Sandie said...

Oh gorgeous plus!

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

Uauuu I love it,kisses

Unknown said...

WOW you have created such a unique piece Sharon. Love how you shared how to make this, thank you. I'm adding it to my long To Make list.

Astrid Pryor said...

Oh I wish I could quit working and just do crafts! The Bird Song frame is incredibly beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Astrid

CK Chai said...

Cool, I never knew how to make use of Halloween theme papers but you make an awesome one out of these Halloween papers!