Monday, July 9, 2012

Would You Carry This down Orchard Road?

Someone who attend this class said they would!  :) totally made my day!  In class, we made this little 'handbag' from scratch and covered it with lovely denim paper and other patterns from October Afternoon's Sarsaparilla collection.


And also made a round mini album that fits inside it:



My favourite bit is the little clockwork key in front that turns to show different  places one might be at...
Thank you to everybody who came to class! Hope you had fun!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww!! I love love love the 'purse' and the mini is gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Sharon,
I love this purse and all the embellies on it. It's so cool and I'd definitely carry it! :) I just finished up a round mini album and now I want to make one like yours. What a wonderful way to capture those little moments, it's precious!! Beautiful work as always!
Hugs,
Lisa xx

CK Chai said...

hehee... simple gorgeous in the paper materials. It will be really nice if this comes in denium & fabric material and I belive someone may be working on this idea :)

may said...

Would love to get a tutorial for this "handbag". I'm totally in love!!