Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A Simple Book and Tutorial (Graphic45)


Minibooks and notebooks don't always have to be complicated. In fact, if you are planning to make them as gifts, its good to keep them clean and simple so you can make lots of them! :)  I always have people asking me how to make books that don't involve stitching and complicated binding but are still interesting.  So I thought I'd share this quick simple book with you that's made from the 8X8 paper stack.  It will work with any stack, but I chose French Country for this one:



Here's a tutorial so that you can make lots and lots of these sweet simple notebooks to give away!  Enjoy! Spread the scrappy love!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So beautiful!! I love this!!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Sharon! I love it too!