Monday, August 6, 2012

This Shop is Not on Orchard Road

Hello! Thank you to all the lovely ladies who came and spent their day with us working hard at this class:

(please pardon the photo quality - camera phone lah)

Antique Store... which we built from cardboard
I hope you all had fun building your antique store and enjoyed 'playing' with it at home and putting in all the little bits of furniture and things.

These are my favourite bits:

The store window...handstamped...

the doorknob with hanging sign...

the sales counter inside with shelves on the wall....

the slightly functioning clock (the pendulum swings)

The pile of mail sitting on the counter...

and my most most most favourite of all....a little 'bell' to ring for service.

Thank you again everybody for your enthusiasm and effort - thank you for letting me indulge in such flights of fancy!


12 comments:

Leslie G said...

Wow, that's amazing. Thank you for sharing with us.

Ann said...

You out did yourself! Ha! Love it.

Anonymous said...

There s is the most unique n gorgeous store anywhere! If it was on Orchard, it'd have been snatched up!
Shirley Y.

CK Chai said...

I wished I could have joined the class but I travelling throughout the month and so sad that there will be no re-run, sob sob...

julie_elf said...

cannot take my eyes off. It's so amazing!

Monika Costa Lima said...

What a wonderful shop ! I can imagine how much work that might have been ...
I enchanted !

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! WOW!!! I love all the little details!!!

Wendy Kwok said...

wow... amazing project! love every details

Valentina said...

ABSOLUTLEY gorgeous!!!

Nancy said...

OMGosh, this is amazing, I'm so glad I found your blog, you are very inspiring :)

Betty said...

and i am glad to have it! heee.... love the house! but i still wish to learn from you!!!

Suriana Ju said...

Absolutely gorgeus..!!