Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Simply Sweet

Here's a little simple project that I made using the lovely Little Darlings collection  from G45....kept everything clean and neat and decided not to do fussy cutting so that it's got a simple patchwork style.

front...

and back...
The Graphic45 smaller patterns work great for this. :)


Supplies:
GRAPHIC45 SUPPLIES:
Papers:
5.  Cherished
Embellishments:
OTHER SUPPLIES:
1. chipboard - my own
2.  Ribbon - May Arts and my own

Do drop by the Graphic45 blog to see even more awesome Little Darlings creations from Denise Hahn!

3 comments:

ALINE said...

Hi Sharon

Que enfeite mais lindo... adorei. Você é muito talentosa!

Beijos!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just saw this over at G45!!! I loveeeeeeee it!!!

DeAdesign said...

very nice and remarkable :)