Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Cool!

1. our creative team has expanded! (I'm probably the last person to announce this and everybody probably knows it alreay, but hey! still just as excited!)

Welcome ladies!
2. The little helicopter stamp from Unity Stamp's Cosmo Cricket "Joyride" set.....too much cuteness!

Used the stamp set on this little travel -themed album.

And here are a couple of other pages... did I mention there's also a cute camera stamp inside?I'm thinking all these cool stamped images can be recycled for 'boy' pages eh?

This little album's gonna be parked at Laine's Papeterie if you wanna have a closer look at all the pages.

I'm off to go make more stuff. Deadlines approaching.... See ya!

12 comments:

Viola Mahr said...

That mini album is so gorgeous! And celebrating too the new DT for PaperMarket! I love shopping there! :) I'll be coming by your blog often to see your creations...

Hugs,
Viola

Jessy Christopher said...

Congrats on the expanding team and can't wait to see more beautiful inspirations by these ladies and of course by you too, my far-a-way-land friend! LOL!
That is surely a cool album and lots of CC goodies!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

yeayness!!! congrats everyone...

Blossom inch said...

congrats and your work are stunning it is soo gypies and sometimes very vintage look. I love all.

Cheers, Yuzz

lynklee said...

did you just put something splat where your face is?

Wati Basri said...

great to see the team expanding...a whole lot of creativitiness there :) and that album is way too cool, sharon!

Unknown said...

@lindis - haha! Nah,I'm just holding an "I luv Papermarket" button in front of my face.

Mum in the Making said...

Hi Sharon! Thanks for popping by to say hi! Actually I've been reading your blog for awhile, was just too shy to say hello haha...

Love the album, really cute! :)

Am looking forward to learning lots and lots from all you awesome scrappers! :)

Melissa said...

I saw this on two peas and thought it was fantastic! I am now a follower - I would love for you to check out my blog and become a follower if you like!

Melissa
http://www.burstsofcreativity.blogspot.com/

Melissa Samuels said...

Love your travel album! I saw it on Two Peas! TFS! I'm your newest follower! Can't wait to see what you create next!

itsaworkof Art said...

Hello Sharon,
Thank you for dropping by my blog and for your lovely comments.
Great to be part of the creative team!
Loving your travel album!
Gotta see more of your creative juices here...heee..

July;)

CK Chai said...

ooh, this travel album is sooo cute with all the cutesy stamp images...