Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Family is Funnee

A little toilet humour to start the day
courtesy of hubby and the Critters

I am treasuring this time of our lives - when mummy hugs are still welcome and kisses given freely and generously, when I get home-made paper presents and home-made Critter concerts complete with curtain and spotlight.

Layout Title: "Berry & Me"
Using lots of my favourite Purple Onion stamps: Brocante Set (the swirls), Butterfly, stems and grass set, single stem (flower), what's the point (hand), bare tree, round scallop ledger label, fanciful labels, small number block set (square with stars)

When you don't have green mist, remember what your teacher taught you in primary school! blue + yellow = green! Yay! It works! (You can tell I am quite easily impressed)

More to enjoy today. Have fun!

10 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Love that layout, Sharon! And that hand's just hilarious! I can imagine it must be a riot of fun in your home. :)

Jacqueline said...

that hand made me do a double take, for a moment, i thought i was at the wrong site... maybe some Criminal Minds/CSI site instead! waahahahahahahaa!
Are you selling tickets to the concert? or maybe vid it for the blog? =)

Betty said...

so nice! so happy to hear you enjoying life now...hehehe...with children around it's always different...same same for me here...hahaha

Jessy Christopher said...

Well u sure have a funny family & I love that kind of humor! Little things like that put a smile on ur face :) what else can I say bout ur layout, love yr stamps attempt as usual & the color combos are stunning!!

Unknown said...

Hehe my gf would kill me if I tried to pull the hand in the toilet. :) Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon! SO happy to find another Singapore scrapper/crafter! :) I just started my own web corner, so if you ever care to drop by I'd love to have you! Thanks for sharing your sweet projects!

www.violamahr.typepad.com

Merdrey said...

love your family humour Sharon =) I feel so blessed for you!! Thanks for sharing your lovely family moments with us..*hugs*

Julie said...

stunning sharon looks awesome

Wendy Kwok said...

Very cool!!! I like your humor! And this gorgeous LO always inspire me to take out my stamps and blow the dust off them and started to use them!

Sasha Farina said...

that is so funny!! LOL... !!