Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wanted: Lego Buddy

He only has a che che (big sister) so sometimes mummy has to do 'lego duty' when papa is not available...

I'm not as good at building stuff as he is (unless there's instructions):
the droids have a cookout- check out C3PO at the BBQ

So I help with the organizing!

it's like candy...

dont' ask me why we have so many loose arms and heads

I think Han Solo looks very happy next to Princess Leia don't you?

Sometimes I think he really needs a little boy buddy to play with.... (can't wait for this little guy to grow up)

Layout Title: "As Soon as You're Old Enough.... Let's be buddies"

Playmates are a little harder to come by in these modern times in Singapore where everyone's much more isolated and all the kids out there seem to be out having tuition or enrichment class or something...

4 comments:

Mum in the Making said...

Loved the cheery happy colours of the LO! :) And I totally know what you mean... even at age 2 its been a challenge to arrange "playdates" since the boy's friends are either in school, need to nap, or the parents are busy! Oh well...

mignonnelulu said...

hi sharon, love the cheery look...brightens anyone's day up for sure!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow how cool is Ben's Lego collection & that is massive! Great job mummy on putting them according to the parts :) I am sure he will get a buddy soon :) Love ur layout tho it is clean, u know what i mean. Lol!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

very nice clean, simple design..and the colour combo's so fun and cheery!! :) wah ur so organized with the lego I wish I do that with my gurl's blocks and stuff lol!! she's got all her toys all over the place! :)