Saturday, February 26, 2011

Enough

I don't know if you need to hear this today.... I know I do sometimes.I'm...
not pretty enough to be a supermodel in a fashion magazine,

not smart enough to understand quantum physics or win a scholarship
not talented enough to be a world famous musician or artist
not rich enough to live the high life,

but...

important and special and loved enough
that God would go all out and send His only Son to die for me
And that's way beyond enough

Scrappy Info: All papers are from majadesign - mostly from the Skogspromenad Collection. (I love love love that piece of denim like background paper - and thank you thank you to Marie for sending me some more!!! And to Karin for carrying it over!)

Stuff that Has Meaning for Me:
- pure cotton tag: because that's the kind of girl I am - no silk or organza for me!
- important stuff inside: something I need to remember and something I want to teach my kids.....it's the inside that counts.super quaint measuring tape - to remember that with God and the people who matter, I don't ever need to try to 'measure up'.

8 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I so can relate with what you are saying! Most importantly God loves us for who we are :) what a precious & thoughtful layout!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love your post and the fantastic layout. I couldn't agree with you more! The layout is amazing...all the details, embellishments and concept. TFS!

Blossom inch said...

love this layout! fun and what an amazing technique!

Lorraine said...

Cool layout (love the design and all the diff elements) and even cooler message, Sharon!

jaz lee said...

Thank you Sharon for sharing this! The journalling is heartwarming and so true! God loves us!!God is lavishing His grace..unearned,undeserved, unmerited favor..on us because He loves us..

And a gorgeous page here. love the lil pure cotton tag ;)

love
jaz

Jaime Lee said...

I love how you journal your thoughts into little bitsy stuff and the details you input in are just amazing. Very thoughtful layout!

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

Very deep and meaningful thoughts...and well said :) lovely layout and the elements you've put to be meaningful are amazing.. :)

Creative Tara said...

fab layout and a great reminder, thanks!