Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Over at the Ngoo House....

Canvas Birdhouse album - March 2011 class
 The house is covered in vegetation...just like our real house.  Too bad we don't have a VW van like that though...

In Case You Were Wondering:
The lumpy flowers were made by stamping on transparency, then heating the edges with a heat gun till the transparency warped and crumpled.
 
Shingled roof made from 7 Gypsy circle tags
 Here's what (or who) is inside the Ngoo house

Today I will be at home all day trying to finish my class projects.... good thing I like being here!

5 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

This altered house is spectacular! I love all the details, the flowers and the fun imagery....love the VW van!

Cynthia Lloréns said...

I loved your work
I was delighted with everything I saw here.
His works are a source of inspiration. Congratulations!
Have a Happy Easter!
Hugs from Brazil
Cynthia

Marília Lopes said...

wow!
is amazing!
i love every detail!

Hugs !!!!!!

Blossom inch said...

amazing details I can see...what a nice altered tiny house for the Ngoo's family.

Wendy Kwok said...

Wow... this house is made with so much love! Beautiful project