Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday is Shaping Up...

It's started out real nice...
The Critters surprised me with breakfast in bed... Super proud of Berry - she seasoned and fried the omelette herself.  And they put the flower in the cup and Benny helped to put mayo on the bread. (somehow those little fingerprints in the bread make it extra touching)....*sniff sniff*

And things are looking promising on the work front:

I finished one project for May class yesterday.... and today I shall endeavour to finish one more! (whenever someone uses the word "endeavour" - you just know that they're actually feeling really lazy and trying to psych themselves up to get to work)

Here I go!  Endeavouring....

6 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Aww....how sweet! I will be touched with such gesture too! You raise them well! Have a good weekend my friend :)

Sue Lui said...

love the suitcase. Looks like must-join class!

Nadhrah Maidin said...

may class peak is sooo stunning! yes agree with sue...a must join class

Mum in the Making said...

I loved the first shot... its a lovely lovely shot! And its so sweet of your kids! (Love the new blog banner too!)

Blossom inch said...

the suitcase is just too gorgeous for words...

June Tan said...

Love love love this class! I went today and it's just fabulous! I have to get my hands on another kit! Please let me know if another is available! =)