Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something for Mummy and Daddy

Last year in December we made a calendar for 2012. Now that classes are over, the calendar is going to my mum and dad.
It's filled with pictures of the grandkids and I tried to do it in a style that my mum will like

And incidentally, the colour scheme was lifted from this photo:
awesome colours right??? Who knew teal and orange/peach worked so well together. Feel like getting married again just so I can use this for my wedding colour combi...hahaha!


I'm busy designing February's classes. Promise to give you a sneak when I'm done k?  busy busy busy.

7 comments:

Blossom inch said...

awesome colour used and really nice and beautiful calendar and I am sure the granny will love it!

Heather Jacob said...

THIS IS SO SPECTACULAR .. LOVE THE COLORS AND WHAT A PRECIOUS GIFT .. HUGZ X

Sue Lui said...

Love love love the teal and orange and the album's such a perfect gift for the grandparents. :)

justi said...

what the amazing colours and such a beautiful calendar.Incredibly beautiful thing!!!

Unknown said...

Trop beau ♥ Les couleurs sont magnifiques et très vivantes ! J'adore ♥

curlyqmosaics said...

Wow! Beautiful colors! Love all the lace and pompoms!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift. So glad you're back and I'm looking forward to the next project!
BTW, totally agree about the color combo, it's wonderful together.