Monday, January 9, 2012

And so it Begins...

Happy New Year!!!! (I know this is like really late) but hey, it's still January right?  Things have kicked right in and we are all back to the rhythm of school and work...  The kids all at school, the Baboo back at work and me in search of more designing mojo as I start up a new year of projects for classes.

Last year, I tried getting inspired by collecting pics on pinterest to see if it would give my mojo a little kick in the pants.  And here's the result:

Inspiration:
Fruition:
Bookbinding class using crossed-structure binding


I think it's time to go pinning again....

10 comments:

Julie said...

this looks awesome sharon

Heather Jacob said...

wow Sharon, this is sensational ... absolutely divine ..... always love earthy tones .....love all your details .. awesome art.. hugz x

colette said...

woooooooow...love it a lot! how did i even missed it.

Cynthia Lloréns said...

Sharon this is fantastic....just amazing work!!!
You always do samething great , marvelous for me this is so perfect !!!!!
Have a wonderful week.
Big huges and kisses.
Cynthia

Unknown said...

I love Pinterest and always come away inspired. Your projects are wonderful!

Kohaku said...

Wow, your work is really magnificent! <(゚ヮ゚<)

Edleen said...

Yummy! As always :)

Happy 2012 Sharon!
Cheers to a great year ahead :)

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow that is amazing!! That cover is full of beautiful details :)

selena said...

j'adore!

Blossom inch said...

that is awesome book binding class babe!