Monday, March 26, 2012

Benny left His Heart in Seaworld

With the new term started up....we're trying to get everyone back into the old routine. And let's just say some are having a harder time settling down to studies than others...
Maybe he keeps thinking about...
seeing the big shark...
 with his little shark.
 Or maybe he misses...
being a seagull...
with his sister and cousins.
And maybe Singapore weather can't compare to...
Oz sunsets....
 at the beach.
But if he's anything like me, he probably misses....
having time to just hang out...
be silly...
 and have fun...
 with family...
You're not the only one who misses the holidays Ben...
 Oh, and incidentally, I'm almost done with scrapping this holiday in my Smash Book.  Wanna see?
  
Catch you later!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Fun vacation photos...and loving your comments!! So CUTE!!! And loving your smash book!!! Beautiful work!

Carol said...

love love your smash book. After looking at your smash you left me so inspired and to work on something on my smash. Looking forward to see the complete book!!! Hope Ben will get used to his usual routine soon.

Unknown said...

I love this book and wondering if online classes are in your future. LOL! If so, sign me up because I love your work Sharon. Another wonderful keepsake for your family.
TFS your vacation pictures with us, you have a beautiful family!

Jaime Lee said...

Seriously love your photography :). Loving that you recording this moment down on your Smash book! Keep it up Sharon!!

CK Chai said...

Nice Photos and I love how you smashed!