Sunday, March 25, 2012

Smashing!

I'm following Mer, and joining in the SMASH! party.  Mine is yellow (the International one) and I changed the cover up to look like this:
And just in case you're wondering what a Smash book is...there's a video on Mer's post where you can get a better idea.

It's fun!! I like that I can gather all the things I need to record one holiday in just one small ziploc bag so its really quick and easy.  And I love love love those tapes...
I printed all my photos quarter 4R so there's lots of space for writing and other stuff.  And did up a few pages last night really quick:


The Smash! stuff is out at PaperMarket already and they're moving out fast! (hint hint)

10 comments:

Joy said...

I cannot believe that you were out here in Australia..so wished I had of known we may have been able to catch up...hope you had a fantastic time and by the looks of your smash book you did...hugs

Jaime Lee said...

Your Smash book looks 'Smashing Cute'!! Love it 😊

Jessy Christopher said...

Definitely love ur cover! Smash is an awesome concept

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AMAZING!! I loveeeeeeeeeee it!!! WOW!! You seriously amaze me!

Terence said...

super NICEEEEE! i also wanna smash!!!

Sam said...

super nice! super love!

ALICE WAHYUNI said...

Sharonnn...it's really really really nice ^^

Unknown said...

Wow, did not know what a SMASH book was until this post. So happy you shared this project Sharon. I love it!!

Blossom inch said...

love it Sharon...totally awesome travel journal!

CK Chai said...

truly awesome smashing good!