Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Life is a Colour Kaleidoscope

Today was the last day of class at Laines..... and it was great to have Mer, Cheryl, Grace, Joyce, zaz and Janice there - I think it's lovely that we ended the day with friends. :)

Here's a recent album.  I love the colours and the woodgrain papers.  (Pity my night time photography doesn't quite capture the colours correctly - the cover is actually this lovely shade of teal). This class will be running at PaperMarket Raffles City in April, so you can sign up there if you're interested. (It's called DS - Kaleidoscope)
 I built the album from scratch so in class you get to learn how to make the rainbow spine:
There won't be time to put in the photos and embellishments on the inside pages, but we will be playing with fireworks mists (you'll get a free bottle to take home) and I'll share my 'secret formula' for finishing up all the pages :)


See you at PaperMarket!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee the colors!

Blossom inch said...

I love the spine and absolutely a gorgeous album!

Eve said...

Nice!!! Wish I could attend! I miss your classes!,,,,

DeAdesign said...

Nice!!! :):):)

june w. said...

hey sharon, june here. really loved attending this class. :) thanks for making it fun!! the album now sits on my table, on display, for all to see. heeheehee...