Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm (Almost) Done....Wanna See?

Here's a few little peeks at my January class featuring Claudine Hellmuth's Studio line products. This is gonna be a pain to teach (Betty's gonna kill me) but I think you guys will have fun.... I certainly did!

I love how it looks like someone spilled pesto sauce all around the white letters. And I love the 'mucus' look on the "Good Stuff" - haha, more cooking in store!

Claudine Hellmuth's Sticky Back Canvas - Good Stuff!

My favourite page / effect

So I'm almost done (just a bit of journaling needed here and there)....now to move on to the next project.

P.S. Is it normal that I keep smelling the multi-medium...? That stuff just smells to good to be glue you know? I seriously love it..... it glides along so smoothly, sticks perfectly and I absolutely love the finish. And did I mention the smell?....Hmmm, does this qualify as glue-sniffing?

6 comments:

claudine hellmuth said...

wow!! this looks amazing! Love what you are doing with the Sticky Back and the Multi Medium. This looks like a really fun class :)

Kristy said...

Looks like fun, but I am way swamped with CHA prep to take it... just remember to offer it again!

Wati Basri said...

hahaha...no lah not glue sniffing..hope you did nt go high....hehehehe...anyway, great one there :)

Wendy Kwok said...

Cool! Looking very good!

Sue Lui said...

Hi Sharon!

Love this new class of yours. Lots of interesting techniques to explore. Am eagerly awaiting the schedule. :)

And if I don't see you before Christmas, Merry Merry Christmas to you, Elaine and your families. :)

Susan

tanya watts said...

hihih! so true about the multi medium! i've said itr before, i think Ranger wants us addicted to their products hihi! i love some of the smells, try the embossing ink! :-)it works for me!

love waht you did with the paints!!!