Thursday, December 2, 2010

Colour

God is reallly good with colour.... (wish my photos could do them justice)

pink flowers
brown ducksyellow 'duckling'
water that is no particular colour, yet all colours at once
green lilypadsblack swans and fluffy grey cygnets brown mushrooms with pink 'pixie'blue ice cream....ok, this one is man made
And of course, green green green - everywhere we went in the botanic gardens....lovely.

Me? I'm still trying to get the hang of colour mixing... that's why everything always ends up brown...Why do you think I keep using brown? Heh heh

6 comments:

Sue Lui said...

I really like your photos, Sharon, and the captions bring them to live. :) Yellow duckling. haha! :) And that layout with that photo of you and Elaine is priceless.

Peggy said...

Beautiful pics and a beautiful LO, it came together perfectly!
xxx Peggy

lynklee said...

Beth looks so much like you!

thanks for the great idea on how to use those technique tues word stamps... looks like powerful stazon ink?

Unknown said...

@Lyndis - not Staz On - its gold embossed. :)

Mum in the Making said...

Loved the photos! :) I did enjoy learning how to do this layout, but just one question if I may, did you apply the dimensional pearls after sticking down the thickers? Am wondering how to get such a nice outline like yours!

Wendy Kwok said...

Those photos are gorgeous. My family and I love to roam about at Botanic Gardens too! So carefree! That vintage LO is soooo adorable