Monday, October 24, 2011

"Aiyoh So Preeeetty...

...You sure this is yours?"
That's the reaction I got from a friend who saw this project:
Haha.....yes.  this is mine.  Mer always says I am a closet pink-lover anyway, so this is just me letting her out to play for a while.

It's supposed to be a true accordian album (i.e. one that looks like an accordian - the musical instrument that is).

And its made from a transparent can:
A big thank you to all you lovely ladies who signed up for this class!  Hope you had fun! 

5 comments:

Blossom inch said...

I wish I can sign up and attend your class... this is so gorgeous Sharon! Love this accordion album.

Heather Jacob said...

omg !!!!! THIS IS BREATHTAKING !!!!!! those colours are awesome just like candy ... I love it Sharon xoxo

selena said...

c'est trop beau!

Kiki Aposeki said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I Realy love it!!! My congrats!!!!

Sasha Farina said...

i'm still not sure that is yours! heeeheee!! where's the ink and grunge?? :P