Wednesday, October 19, 2011

More Recycling!

Seems like the little shadowbox magnet I made last time is going places... Here's version 2 - cute one.... with roof!


The projects were made from recycled Maya Road packaging
 and I'm really honoured that the folks over at Maya Road liked the idea enough to feature it on their blog.  (Thank you Lia! Thank you Maya Road!) They've posted my instructions for the project as well over there if you'd like to have a look.

Thanks for dropping by! Can't stay long, 'cos I've got layouts to finish..... see you soon!

4 comments:

Sue Lui said...

Congrats Sharon! Those are cute little recycled projects.

Blossom inch said...

Congrats Sharon dear...you deserved the mentioned. This one another awesome project and I think I will give it a try and thanks for the inspiration darl!

Heather Jacob said...

congrats Sharon .. you are one of the most talented and creative people I know ..... you are awesome .... your work is so inspiring and unique .. hugz x

selena said...

c'est tres beau!