Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Layout and An Announcement

This is the layout that was everybody's favourite in August (or so I hear...)

Layout Title: ChildhoodI really like the messiness of it and also enjoyed using those fabric embellishments from Crafty Secrets. (My favourite bit is the little bit of frayed fabric tucked under the left side of the photo)

A special thank you to Betty for the dictionary paper - I feel it adds just the right touch to the page. Wouldn't quite work without it. Hmm....I think I need to go shopping at the second hand bookstore and get me a nice big old dictionary to rip apart.

Did You Hear?
If you read the September Laine's Newsletter, you'd know that our Design Team has expanded to include 3 lovely new ladies: Yanni, Merdrey and Jaz. They each have such unique and beautiful styles - its going to be really great having them on the team!

Merdrey's got a class debuting in September and look out for a class from Jaz coming up soon too - don't miss them!

As for me....I've started brewing October's classes already. Head is full - in a good way.

5 comments:

Julie said...

wow sharon this is gorgeous love it all.

jaz lee said...

Agree!! This is SO SO SO my fav!!! i love the colours and combination of textures. Gosh, i must really see the actual masterpiece! *drooling*.teehee...-jaz

Edleen said...

what a Beautiful layout!!! *sigh*

Sasha Farina said...

what a wonderful addition to the team!! ps - the layout is out of this world beautiful!

Peggy said...

Oh wow, this LO is blowing me away, I so love it!
xxx Peggy