- found some pupae to show the kids (they're now in a jar and we're eagerly awaiting the arrival of the butterfly/moth)
- did the laundry without being told
- wants to take the kids guppy fishing in the big drain
- told the kids not to disturb me while I napped
- taught Benny to eat bittergourd
- took the kids to eat Thosai and Prata today
What can I say? He's a good guy.
Layout Title: "Thank You for Tokyo"
Incidentally, in case you're wondering, this layout actually has a transparency base and all the pieces of twill are glued on it to make a 'mesh. Quite like the result.
I've been missing from the store the past few days (if you noticed)....that's 'cos something's brewing and it's gonna be good too. Tell you in a couple of days.