1. Tooth's out! - He was super brave!
2. Beth's painting (acrylic on canvas) - check out those roses!
3. Conquering 'ting xie' (Chinese spelling) - apparently it helps to have your Hawaiian hula cat friend studying with you...
4. Squirrelly and the felt-bellied fat birds (This would make a great name for a rock band don't you think? haha!) - I like how these guys turned out and today I will deliver them to their new home at PaperMarket Raffles City. (p.s. Do you know why they're all made of Creative Imaginations wood veneers? Because they are woodland creatures!!!....hahaha - sorry....couldn't resist)
5. Finishing a project for August - all ten fingers severely stained by the end - that's a good sign. This is looking like it might turn out to need 2 classes to complete.....oops. (A big thank you to Merdrey for helping kick-start this one!)
6. Figuring Out how to Use Fantasy Film - that's the stuff I used to make those shiny leaves on the layout. Its fun to use and all you need is stamps (the one I used is a Fontwerks leaf stamp), Staz On ink, waxed paper and an iron. (instructions for how to use the fantasy film come with the packet). There's still some left at Laine's I think...
Phew.......that's a lot to share.......thank you for being patient! Here's to a blessed week ahead!