Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Change is the Only Constant

July is turning into August...

1. Benny's lost another tooth...


2. Some July classes are over (which means I can show you what we made):
This is an album made from Jenni Bowlin die cut bracket shaped papers. I cut a hole (more like 10 holes) that runs right from the cover down to the last page, making a nice deep hole to hide the words in...

My dream home....a house overlooking the sea with a garden and a big tree - haha.


A close up so you can see my little pouf pouf tree...


Close up of the 'hole' that had everyone complaining about cutting (and cutting and cutting)


What's in the 'hole'...


3. August Class Kits are being prepared (thank you Shirley!):

Everyone attending Jaz's Websters layout class in August gets one of these....they're only about 1 inch tall and too cute for words.


Bye bye July, hello August!

6 comments:

Ella Swan said...

It looks gorgeous - very tactile...and the little bottles are the sweetest too! Wow you're right - had to check my calendar - where did July go lol...

Unknown said...

I looked through your blog and your work is AMAZING! I love your attention to detail. I can't wait to try some of these ideas!

Darien said...

Really Gorgeous!!!!!!! Love those bottles!!!!!!

The Nostalgic Scrapper said...

August Looks exciting!!!

Jessy Christopher said...

That mini is so so beautiful!! Me drooling again.. In fact I do that everytime I visit your blog. Love the scenery you created & I guess everyone dream bout that too. Lol!!

Wendy Kwok said...

Your house project is gorgeous!