The September school hols are over. It's back to school for the Critters and back to the old routine for me. This past week has been very 'kampung like' somehow (kampung = village in Malay)...with a real sense of community, family and the enjoyment of simple things...
2. Stray kittens are a little scruffy but they are very cute
3. Home made pomelo lanterns are best
4. Clayton - a new friend given by a dear friend
5. Fun with strange fruit
6. sunset and satay by the sea
7. Crocodiles are scary when provoked
8. Sympathy for the ostriches
9. Teasing Berry is fun
10. hanging with the cousins - sorry no pic
And here's a layout that has a bit of the 'kampung' feel eh?
And in keeping with true kampung community spirit, here's a little tutorial on how I made the leaves for this layout:
You'll Need: scalloped circle punch (medium sized ones are nice), scrap paper, scissors, stapler.
5. Make some more.