Stamping Adventure 1: Fuzzy Background print
1. Stamp with Archival ink on the back of a Hambly Screen Print (the slightly shimmery kind)
2. and after waiting a while, buff it off with a dry tissue.
- the image will become fainter and fuzzy plus all the excess ink gives the whole paper a brownish tinge.
Stamping Adventure 2: Embossing + Gesso
1. Emboss images on the surface with gold embossing ink.
2. Paint a thin layer of white gesso over everything
3. Use a cloth to rub off the gesso so the images show through
4. Stain everything with Distress ink
A big thank you to all who attended the Rusty Suitcase Version 2 class! I am really glad to hear so many of you had fun (despite all the stamping and 'scrubbing' we had to do).