Monday, February 9, 2009

One Down, Two to go

Finished one project for March class at Laine's. This will be a present for the little cutie in the pink glasses who'll be turning 3 soon.

As you can see from the sneak above, its a very 'happy' project - full of candy colours. I had fun making the colours pop and I'm very happy with the overall look of it (even managed to get my hands dirty at one point) I guess cute is ok but pretty is not? Haha. Maybe my taste is changing....

Nah....still feel like I need to go distress something now.

5 comments:

Peggy said...

This looks promising, I'm looking forward to seeing this in full!
xxx Peggy

jaz lee said...

Loving this pretty in pink page!!!

jaz lee said...

and Sharon!!!!awww im so honoured to see myself added onto your blog link.teehee! Xie xie!

Wati Basri said...

love the colours and that owl just stinkin cute :)

Shirley said...

You very funny leh!! Always must must get yourself dirty one! Anyways, this looks delicious and very unlike your usual style. It must be good though, as your work always is!
Must make an effort to get down LP to check out your work!