Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Go Veggie!

Layout Title: "He's Catching Up to You"
Another layout for Purple Onion. Featuring the stamps:
1. Date Me (this one's going to be another favourite I think) and
2. Blossoms

Happy 'on purpose' Accidents:
1. The numbers on the kraft coloured cardstock were stamped on tissue paper and then glued on using Claudine Hellmuth's Studio multi-medium. (Love the 'wonkiness' of the numbers that you get from crinkling the tissue.)

2. I like the effect of the torn storybook page paper on the edges of the layout. (Recycled from last month's altered book class!)

Best Bits (in my opinion):
1. The little green frog next to the journaling block
2. The photos

Just occurred to me that I seem to be making layouts of my hubby always in green (see case in point below).

Layout Title: "Bloom Where You're Planted"
What can I say...the man has green thumbs (and fingers and hands). And you can tell from the photo he likes a good funny photo as much as I do.

Thank God for husbands you can laugh with.

3 comments:

Peggy said...

Love love love the LO's! I quite like the green, it works for your hubby. Love the funny pic too.

Shirley said...

Your husband's lucky to get green layouts. My hubby just gets seen on layouts if he happens to be with me or the kids!! Wahahahaha! But your this blog post reminds me that I really should appreciate hubby more...
Love the 'green hubby' layouts! Also your 'scatterbrain' LO too! I'm more or less like that too but you seem more "misplaced" than me! Hee hee hee!

Wati Basri said...

great layouts as usual Sharon...love how you use the greens on both layouts!! and those pics on the 1st layout is sooo cute :)