Layout Title: "With You, Everyday is an Adventure"
I certainly had an adventure with this one...
Experiment: (a.k.a. Happy on-purpose accident)
Sharon's (twisted?) thought process:
1. Hmm....now what can you mix with acrylic paint to make it more rough, more lumpy, more bumpy? How about:
- glitter powder - check
- UTEE - check
- Wax pellets - check
2. Now let's try painting it all over the background.... mmmmm, nice and sandy.....
3. Taking too long to dry....let's heat it......
4. Oooh....now the UTEE is melting and making little brown dots in the paint..... and now the wax is melting, leaving nice 'burst' pimples on the surface.
6. Note to self.... next time maybe I'll mix in some real dirt....or rice....or sesame seeds....or....Bwahhahahaha (evil scientist laugh)
1. The exploded 'holes' with twill and rope in them
2. The ice cream sticks behind the word 'every'
Was actually thinking that this would have made a very cool pirate-themed page....
Happy Mother's Day everybody! Don't forget to hug the ones who made it possible!