Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Ways of Being and Doing

We have settled into new routines...
(Benny coming home from school)

Made new friends...(one of Beth's many new feline friends)

And me? I have been trying to make sure I meet all my deadlines and finding it quite a change to work at home. Always seem to be missing that little something when I am designing (like paint or glimmer mist of a certain colour, or that certain colour of brads) but I am learning to make do and find ways around things - more likely to have happy accidents that way!

Here's another layout from December class to share:

Layout Title: "Seasoned Travellers"

I used my current favourite technique again (spraying glimmer mist then sprinkling embossing powder on) but for some reason it ended up looking like sand on this layout...would have been cool if photos had been of us in Egypt or something....but this was Japan - erm....which has lots of sand because it's an island? Heh heh.

2 comments:

Wati Basri said...

changes is good Sharon :)love what u did with mist, will have to give that a try!

Jessy Christopher said...

Yeah it does look very much like sand!! Well at least you have discovered how to make them so in future you can use it again when u visit Eygpt or the beach someday!! Very beautifully done!!