This is meant to be a wall hanging and I'll need to add photos to it...or maybe quotes? Had fun making this one despite the girly colour and style.
Happy Accidents & Other Discoveries:
1. If you stick down lots of knobbly items and whitewash them, they look great for texture. (Did this on an earlier layout, but I like the colour blend on this one). I like the texture of torn knotted cloth
2. Pink and yellow actually make quite a nice blend
1. I LOVE foil tape. Hubby helped me get this from the hardware store. Its like aluminium foil but with a sticky backy. Makes for good texture.
2. Really like how the clouds turned out - its Staz On stamped on transparency, coloured with more Staz On then glued onto white felt.
1. I added shimmer to the glossy accents before 'cooking' it so it gives it a rather nice shine. Nice variation. Plus I like how the colours of the vines turned out.