Monday, December 1, 2008

Where Did the Time Go?

Layout Title: "Hug the Bear"
Journaling - "Hug tight tight, Hug three times, Hug while you can"

This layout says what I'm feeling right now - that the year went by so fast and I want to remember to hug the Critters all I can, while I can. Beth used to be "Li'l Bear" 'cos she was 'hibernating' in my tummy....seems like only yesterday.

Symbolism Junkie says Did you notice the string going up and down representing the many ups and downs in life? (Haha, yah, I just made that up - so lame). No, nothing symbolic this time, just like the colours and the photo. (It's slightly misty cos my lens was fogged up - nice)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww that is too cute!

Sasha Farina said...

love this one Sharon... the colors are just super yummy!