That's what yesterday was. It always amazes me how scrapbooking links us together - people from different parts of the world, encouraging each other. :)
Thank you to
1. Lisa S.
for this award:
The idea behind this award is to spread the love from one small blog (under 200 followers) to other small blogs. This helps to spread knowledge and readership. To accept the award, you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it and thank them for thinking of you.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the blogs of the five people you have chosen to let them know.
So, thank you Lisa!! :) and I want to spread the love to these 5 lovely bloggers (very hard to choose!!)
Justina (Mum in the Making)
- because she is so real, and always reminds me of God's love
Grace (Simply from the Hut
) - because she is so sweet has such a love and passion for scrapbooking
July (It's a Work of Art
) - because she is so lovely and I wish I could paint like her
- because she is always daring to try new things and is one of the sweetest blog friends
Julie (Life with the Tucker and Wolek clan
) - a lovely new blog friend I met who just is so sunshiney and friendly
2. Thank you to Graphic45
for the privilege of entering the final round of auditions (Susan
's in too! yay!).....and thank you thank you thank you EVERYBODY
who was so kind and encouraging and leaving comments on my blog. Finally brought all my new Graphic45 papers home from the store....time to get to work! :)