Friday, November 4, 2011

We Love Paper...

Beth draws comics and builds dollhouses with it...

Benny makes origami cameras and paper planes with it...



Baboo likes it best when its covered in words that he can read...

And me, I like to use it for stuff like this:

Layout Title: "2 Down"
...teeth that is...

This layout is one of 2 layouts in last month's DS-LEARN class featuring papers from Graphic45's ABC Primer  - awesome collection! (incidentally, the class is re-running in November at PaperMarket Plaza Singapura and Clementi Mall in case  you missed it)

Here's the other:

Layout Title: "It's Your Turn"

The best part of these layouts (I think) are the backgrounds:

book text + whitewash + crackle stamp

"goosebumps" + distress ink + stamping

K, gonna go have some more fun with paper now! Catch you later!

2 comments:

Heather Jacob said...

oh Sharon I get so excited coming here ..... you wouldn't believe just how I feel ... your work is so inspiring, so creative and so gorgeous .... I love your use of papers and all the embellies .... you are an inspiration to me ...
I am so glad we have connected and also I love Cindy Adkins work ... this blogging world is precious to me .. hugz x

Jessy Christopher said...

I have to agree with what Heather said!! Your work is truly inspiring :) Gosh!!