Sunday, April 29, 2012

Inspired by Wedgewood China

Can you tell that this quick and simple little book
was inspired by this? (ok, maybe just the colour scheme)
The cover is made from brown envelopes lined with sticky back canvas. And closes with a ribbon wrap.
I think the papers from majadesign's Life in the Country collection are quite 'wedgewood' don't you think?
And incidentally, over at scrapforhelp, the challenge for May is to use recycled envelopes, so this might be a fun idea to try. :)

Happy Sunday all!

5 comments:

Peijuan said...

Hi Sharon

This is so pretty! :) love it! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeee the colors!!

Unknown said...

Love the color palette Sharon and I'd love to know the stamp name and company you used on this page. TFS!

luciana sanches said...

Hello, .... I got here by "Scrap for Help" and was passionate about her mini envelope and the blog so full of beautiful projects, ... so full of beautiful details, ..... loved everything ... you're an artist! CONGRATULATIONS ....... 'll always be here ....... I know if I can show your blog on my blog .... I have a section I call "a looosho project" and wanted to show you ......... Can I?
bjosssssss

luciana sanches said...

meu blog é www.cantinhodescrap.blogspot.com
e aqui a seção,...........

http://www.cantinhodescrap.blogspot.com.br/search/label/um%20looosho%20de%20projeto