Monday, May 13, 2013

Graphic45 Matchbox Cover Book

Hi everyone!


I love making books - all kinds and all shapes.  Here's one that I made from the cover of the G45 8X8 matchbook Box.  The sturdiness of the box cover makes for a super durable album cover.



The pages of the album are sewn into the spine. And I cut a hole in the spine so I could see the lovely different patterns of the papers.



If you'd like to have fun building this book.  Here's a tutorial that you might find helpful. :)


SUPPLIES USED:

Graphic45 Supplies
Staples:
3. Stamped Metal Brads (large)
4. Metal hinges

French Country Collection
2. Montage

Curtain Call Collection (papers)
1. Tour de France
2. applause
3. Pantomime

Stamps
1.French Country
2. Olde Curiosity Shoppe

Other Supplies
1. kraft card stock - American Craft
2. String and lace - my own
3. black stripe ribbon - May Arts
4. Alphabet Stickers - PaperMarket

9 comments:

Nancy Wethington said...

Gorgeous and so very clever. I have admired Sharon's work for years. Not only is she super creative, she's also very generous with her knowledge. Love, love, lover her work!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely book. I like the spine being exposed too. Karen.x

Unknown said...

Love this book Sharon and the exposed binding is so cool. :)

Marta y Moli said...

Beautiful works! You've a new fan from Spain.

Bea said...

suuuuper!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its good discussion concerning this post here at this blog, I have read
all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.


My webpage :: Batman Games Online

Anonymous said...

hеllo!,I likе your writing sο much!
proportion wе cοmmunіcate еxtга apprοximately yοur post on AOL?
Ι neeԁ an expert in thіѕ house tο ѕolvе my pгoblem.

Maybe that is you! Taking a look aheаd to seе yοu.



My weblоg Devis Travaux

Anonymous said...

It's very easy to find out any matter on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this post at this site.

My web blog: porte serviette