Monday, November 30, 2009

Look Ma, no patterned paper!

Well, almost....there's just that tiny piece on the top of the box cover. But other than that, its just lots and lots of purple onion stamps and loads of embossing powder!
I showed the tags a while back on the laine's blog (plus some instructions):
But just remembered I never did show you the box I made to keep the tag book in.Before the year is out, I've promised myself to fill it up with all the things I am thankful for in 2009. Good way to end the year I think...

4 comments:

Wati Basri said...

great idea to end the year :)

Sasha Farina said...

all i want for xmas is one of those box. not naked, okay? LOL.

Shirley said...

These are lovely lovely tags and I so so so wish I had your skill with the stamping and the embossing and the heat gun..... I'd probably just heat until the tags melted! (did it once b4 in your class!)
Happy year end crafting!

Ronda Palazzari said...

I just love what you do with the stamps. Swoon.