Monday, March 15, 2010

Of Comfort Zones

This is me designing in my comfort zone.... (mini album for April class)

Using vintage images....
cooking stuff and painting...everything 'black-black'...
And here is stuff which Merdrey picked out for me to use for our challenge... which is definitely NOT in my comfort zone (except maybe those little black Jenni Bowlin alphas...haha.
We had this crazy idea to pick stuff that we each like, then assign it to the other person to use. This is particularly fun(ny) because she and I have really different styles. Yanni's in on the fun too! And I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

3 comments:

feli said...

can i try this too? :P

Jessy Christopher said...

You always design beautiful classes!! How I wish I only stay nearer... Hehe. Oh that is a fun challenge!! Can't wait to see flowery layout from u :)

Betty said...

she should choose all pink for you...then that's more challenging!