Friday, May 21, 2010

Sneaks for June Class

Hi ho! Its about that time of the month......when I show you the classes coming up in the next month. So.....here goes:

1. A layout class: REST & RELAX" (2 layouts - 'cos some of the bits are quite tedious)

We'll get to play with Fantasy Film


2. An altered art class: 7 GYPSIES RECEIPT HOLDER (collage style - woo hoo!)


3. And my favourite, a mini album with Grungeboard Covers: INSPIRED BY TIM HOLTZ


For some reason, it ended up looking rather 'Oriental....but I am loving the colours.

Phew! Was a little rushed this month....so I'm glad its done.

6 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

Wow very impressive!! So many yummy techniques!! Love it ;)

rachel said...

I have just put down my name for your June class!!

haha I'm quick this time round, cos missed your 'Clear' class. so sad.

Wati Basri said...

inspirational as always Sharon!

Wendy Kwok said...

so many classes... wow.. that' a lot of work! I love to see your techniques!

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow. luv all these 3 projects. hmm.....hard to choose which class to go to. wish to attend all but time is so tight for me.

feli said...

love the grungy look in the samples for this month!! i love especially the texture on the cover of the tim holtz class!