Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October Layout Class

I owe you this one....

These are the layouts for October's class.  They've both got fun textures on the background and lots of yummy vintagey prints and images.


All the sneak peeks for classes are out at both Laine's and PaperMarket so drop on by to have a look!

Jaz has designed such beautiful whimsical projects this month (love that hot air balloon!) and I love love love how this month both Mer and I made lots of vintagey brown things!!! (Check out her "Travel the World with My Bag" and "Remember This" class).....She and I also both featured the new texture spray "goosebumps" in our classes.  Great minds think alike Mer!

3 comments:

Blossom inch said...

oh my this is so lovely Sharon!

Sue Lui said...

Cool classes, Sharon!

Heather Jacob said...

wow oh wow this is such a super duper boy page .. loving all the little embellies and details.. stunning .. hugz x