Thursday, May 17, 2012

Developing...

A growing love for painting:
An obsession with cup noodles:
Classes for June:

1. Bookbinding class using Amy Tangerine papers and embellishments - we'll be learning the secrets of Secret Belgian binding.... but first I need to find the perfect button to fit on that camera lens...

2.  A box building / mini album class using October Afternoon Sarsaparilla papers and embellishments - with a key in front that turns to show what you are up (I am hard at work right now see?) and a circular album (not shown because it doesn't deserve to see the light of day yet! bwahaha)....but I'm thinking the box will be really cute with handles (which would then make this a handbag building / mini album class)....so I gotta hunt down just the right stuff to finish it off...
 3. And some vintage style layouts with lots of stamping which are not fit to be seen yet... so I gotta show you next time.... why do I always seem to do my layouts last? Hmm...

Hope you like what you see. :)  And if you do, please book accordingly....haha.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Adorable photos and love love love the mini!!!

Heather Jacob said...

soooooooooooooooooo amazing .. you are so amazing with color and I adore the way you put everything together ... all the elements become magical x

Unknown said...

I love these Sharon and one of my fave things to do is scour your projects for all the little details. You add so much and I do not want to miss a thing!