Monday, November 29, 2010

Watching Others Have Fun Is Lots of Fun Too

I loved watching how everybody had fun putting their own spin on this little canvas lunchbag during class recently:

Here's one side...
And the other...
In the end, there were blue-green bags, pinky-red bags, artsy tie-die coloured bags,earthy brown bags.....each unique to the person making it.

And everyone's bag had its own unique embellishments - from hot-air balloons, to vintage cars parked outside the house, to a little handle for the door, to a afro-head flower with a bow tie - Fantastic!

When you guys have fun, I have fun too! So thank you for being there!

6 comments:

Sue Lui said...

This is SO cute Sharon!

Sasha Farina said...

that one rocks!!

Yin said...

Thanks for such a wonderful class Sharon. I had a great great time, and I'm looking forward to your next class in Dec.

You have a great week ahead!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Looking at your work is alot of fun too!! That seriously a gorgeous bag! I wish to have one, you know! LOL!

Wendy Kwok said...

you altered amazing things! Seriously, that magic touch is lovely! I like this

lynklee said...

I'm so glad I made it for this class!

and will be there on the 8th too! *rubs hands*